How to add seven or more printers to a Public PrintSpot - c06404315
To add 7 or more printers first check if the customer has purchased 7 or more printer licenses. Once this is verified follow the steps below.
- Login to Printspot with admin credentials; https://www.printeron.net/Page;jsessionid=Y1ARvWWwEjB2iIM2IiBA5g__.prod3?PAGE=PrintspotLogin
- Scroll to the bottom and activate Unlimited Printers
- Now click on the printers and you should see the link to add more printers.
- Add as many placeholder printers above 7 that the customer has ordered ( eg. if they ordered 10 printers, enable the Unlimited printers and then add 3 more printer listings with generic names)
- Go back to the Home tab of the PrintSpot and Deactivate the Unlimited Printers again. This inhibits the customer from adding more than they are entitled to.