How to change the body background color on the web submission page - c06388060
Utilizing the steps below allows the administrator of the PrinterOn Enterprise solution to change the color of the web submission page.
Before the change:
After the change:
Steps to completing the change:
- Navigate to the default directory C:\Program Files (x 86)\ PrinterOn Corporation\Apache Tomcat\webapps\cps\ css
- Make a backup of the file custom.css (save the back to a different location, for example C:\Backup)
- Edit the custom.css file in a text editor
Locate the parameter 'body'
- Change the background- color to the desired hexadecimal value
- Save the changes to commit the update
- Navigate to the web submission page and validate that the changes have been applied
- If the changes are not applied try, clearing the cache from the web browser and/or restarting the Central Print Services component
Applies to PrinterOn Enterprise 3.x and later.