How to change the color of the selected printer on the web submission page - c06407876
Change the color used to display the selected printer on the PrinterOn web submission page
Before the change:
After the change:
Steps to complete the change:
- Navigate to the default directory: C:\Program Files (x 86)\ PrinterOn Corporation\Apache Tomcat\webapps\cps\ css
- Make a backup of the custom.css file (save the backup in a different folder location such as C:\Backup or on a different network drive)
- Open custom.css file in a text editor
Modify custom.css and
property (Change the hexadecimal
- Save the changes applied to the custom.css file
- Refresh the browser to display the changes on the web submission page (if the changes are not appearing try clearing the cache on the browser and/or restarting the Central Print Services).
Applies to PrinterOn Enterprise 3.x and later.