How to change the printer driver used on a printer within the PrinterOn Enterprise solution? - c06302899
Utilizing the steps below the administrator of the PrinterOn Enterprise solution is able to configure the appropriate driver to be used on a per printer basis.
- Login to the PrinterOn Configuration Manager
- Select the 'Printers' tab
Select the '+' sign on a printer then click 'Configure'
- Expand the 'Printer Driver' section by clicking on the title
- Select the Manufacturer from the Print Drivers field
- Select the driver from the drop down menu
- Select 'Apply Settings' to save the configuration change
- Select the 'Synchronization' button to update the PrinterOn Enterprise components with the changes
- Submit a new print request which will now utilize the newly added print driver
Applies to PrinterOn Enterprise 3.x and later. No PrinterOn server or component restarts are required.