How to collect Logs for PrinterOn Express/Enterprise Solutions? - c06308988
To collect the logs from the PrinterOn Enterprise (Express) solution complete the steps below:
Log into the PrinterOn Configuration Manager.
The Configuration Manager can be accessed using the icon on the desktop or by going to https://127.0.0.1:8057 directly on the machine where the PrinterOn Enterprise solution is installed.
- From home navigate to Overview.
- In the center of the webpage, there is a "System Health" Bar.
- Click on the button 'Download Support Package'
This will create a pop up box and will provide a zip file with the logs in it.
The logs will include every components (CPS, Local Info, PAS. PDG.PDS, S3 & SQL).
- If PrinterOn support requires the log files, email that zip file to email@example.com
- If the PrinterOn solution log files could not be retrieved, please use these steps to manually collect the logs - Manually Collect PrinterOn Server log files.
Please ensure that the log is taken after an incident and also to include the time and date the incident occurs.
Applies to PrinterOn Enterprise 3.2.x and later