How to enable Guest printing within the PrinterOn Enterprise solution? - c06303562
The steps below provide details on how to enable guest users to be able to submit print requests without authentication (LDAP/AD, Azure, etc not required).
Enable Guest authentication:
- Login to the PrinterOn Configuration manager
- Select the 'Authentication' tab
- Select the 'Guest Login Enabled' option
- Configure the behavior of the guest login by clicking 'Manage Guest Settings'
- Select 'Apply Settings'
Enable Guest printer:
These next steps allow you to select which printers are enabled for guest printing
- Next select the 'Printers' tab
- Under the 'Guest' heading click the 'X' next to the printer(s) you would like to enable for guest printing
- Select the 'Synchronize' button to synchronize the changes to the other PrinterOn components within the solution
Applies to PrinterOn Enterprise 3.x and later