How to hold jobs in the Print Delivery Station - c06300562
The administrator of the PrinterOn solution might want to delay delivery of the print jobs for a number of reasons including, the printer being under maintenance or a change is required to the printer's IP address or share location. The steps below will assist in configuring the PrinterOn solution to hold the print jobs until an action is completed to release them.
- Login to the PrinterOn Configuration Manager for the machine that has the Print Delivery Station (PDS)
- Next select the Queue Monitor tab
- Change Print Mode from 'Automatic' to Manuel
- Select 'Apply Settings' to save and commit the changes
- Submit another print request and see that the print job is now in the status of 'New'
Applies to: Print Delivery Station 3.x or later