How to prepend the domain name in front of the print job owner? - c06688519
This requirement is often seen in environments that utilize a Print Management solution, complete the steps below to setup the domain\ usernmae :
- Login to the PrinterOn Configuration Manager
- Select the ‘Authentication’ tab
- Edit on the LDAP profile configure
- Enable the ‘Prepend Windows Domain Name to User ID’ option
- Type in the windows domain that you need (the domain name will not automatically populate)
- Save the settings
- Restart the Central Print Services
- Submit another print request
Applies to PrinterOn Enterprse 3.x and later.
For PrinterOn Enterprise 2.x login to the CPSADMIN tool to configure these settings.