How to update the license for a Enterprise Cloud Print customer? - c06379333
Using the steps below, the updated features of a PrinterOn Managed Enterprise customers environment can be applied using the PrinterOn Configuration Manager.
- Login to the PrinterOn.com web administration portal and acquire an updated copy of the licenses file to be deployed
- Login to Amazon and download the licenses file from the S3 bucket for the particular customer to update
- Copy the details from the file in the S3 bucket, specifically from the [Config] section
- Ensure the URLS are the same in the newly downloaded file
- Ensure that the UUID is the same and copied from the licenses file from the S3 bucket
- Save the newly downloaded file as license.txt (same as the file that is currently in the S3 bucket)
- Delete the licenses file currently in the S3 bucket and instead upload the newly downloaded licenses file. If it is not possible to delete the existing license file from S3 bucket, then upload the new license file and it will override the old license file.
- Login to the PrinterOn Configuration Manager
- Navigate to the Licensing tab
- Scroll to the bottom and select 'Update License'
- Validate that the correct amount of printers or the updated renewal dates have been applied