How to verify the Driver Type - c06403070
When configuring PQMS, it is important to use a Type 3 driver. This Article outlines how to view the Driver Type for a specific driver.
- On the server where the driver is installed, launch Control Panel
- Click (View) devices and printers
- Select a printer (just left click on one of the printers available)
- You'll now see an option in the top menu bar called "Print server properties"
- Click the Print server properties button
- Select the Drivers tab
- Scroll to the driver you are investigating
- Make note of the Type list for this driver. It must be type 3 to support PQMS.