Samsung Embedded Printer Connection Issue - c06328779
Samsung Embedded Printer not connected in PrinterOn public. Under the software tab, there will be no connection status in green.
To resolve this;
- Reset the PDS (Embedded Printer) in the hosted site
- Re-Register via https://www.printeron.com/register-my-printer.html
- Register with S/N, Mac Address and Service ID (Customers and Partners will have these information) - Once registered, advised user to restart the printer
- Once connected, there will be a green status remark in Software tab in the Hosted site show as connected
- Test Print
Things to validate if a re-registration of the printer does not work.
Is a proxy server configuration required for the network to gain access to the internet?
- The MFP will need to have the proxy details entered in the general network settings area.
Is the agent installed on the device/has the firmware been updated to enable PrinterOn Cloud Print?
- If so, please click the Manual Validation button and see what the result of that is, then also click the Test button you see under the “PDH Sever Settings”
- If you can get into the admin area of the MFP, we can also collect some logs that could help. You’ll need to sign in first, and then visit http://<printer IP>/shp_pon.sws/adminpages/PonTechModeView.sws
Applies to the PrinterO public solution.