Standard Reply to Customer - PDH Issue - c06685429
Hello xxxx ,
I wanted to follow up with you regarding some recent PrinterOn Public (Hosted) issues relating to slow printing/jobs not downloading.
We have found an incompatibility between our 4.0.2 PDS version (Windows based) and our Hosted PDH (the cloud job storage servers). This would intermittently cause inordinate delays or print jobs not downloading. We are focusing efforts on resolving as quickly and smoothly as possible so that no further issues are seen. These steps include:
- Added additional PDH servers to increase load capacity
- Constantly monitoring the PrinterOn Public (Hosted) cloud servers to watch for anomalies
- Requesting customers downgrade from the Windows-based 4.0.2 PDS version to version 3.2.5
- Requesting that a PDS restart be performed if an issue is encountered
- Focusing significant engineering resources to ensure the problem is resolved and to ensure ongoing high quality
I can assure you that this is a high priority within PrinterOn and it has the attention, focus and oversight of the executive team. We regret the inconvenience that this has caused, your continued patience is appreciated.
Our goal is to provide and maintain an excellent experience with the PrinterOn solution.
Please let me know if you have any questions.