Steps on how to change the 'Continue' button color from the web submission page - c06407770
Using the steps below the administrator of the PrinterOn Enterprise solution can change the color of the Continue button on the web submission page.
Before the Change:
After the change:
Steps to complete the change:
- Navigate to the default folder C:\Program Files (x 86)\ PrinterOn Corporation\Apache Tomcat\webapps\cps\ css
- Make a backup of the bootflat.css file (save the backup in a different location, for example C:\Bcakup)
- Edit the bootflat.css file in a text editor
- active - the color of the button without interacting with it
- hover - the color of the button when the mouse is over it
- Modify the background- color attribute with the desired color to be used
- Save the changes
- Navigate to the web submission page and validate the change has been applied
- If the changes are not appearing, try clearing the cache from the web browser and/or restart the Central Print Services
Applies to PrinterOn Enterprise 3.x and later.