What happens when a PrinterOn Enterprise - Hybrid deployment license reaches its Expiry date? - c06351412
As of PrinterOn Enterprise 4.x, when using a Hybrid deployment the solution becomes inactive at the time and date indicated in the license's "End" value. To confirm your license is a Hybrid one, review your license file for the "DeploymentMode" value.
Actions after license's End date has passed:
All jobs submitted will result in failed processing when disabled in the cloud
There is a 30 day leniency period for renewal
- Services continue to run on the local server
- A watermark is displayed when logged into the PrinterOn Configuration Manager which states the service is "unsupported" at this time.
To apply updated license file after expiry:
- Log in to PrinterOn Configuration Manager
- Navigate to the Licensing tab
- Choose Update License
- Browse to your license file with a valid End date
- Click Yes if prompted
- The license will apply and you'll be prompted to restart all your PrinterOn services
- Go to the Services tab and Restart each component
Applies to PrinterOn Enterprise 4.x and later in Hybrid mode.