What is the process to update drivers in PrinterOn Hosted - c06649837
The process revolves around the OEM Knowledge Base. RnD is responsible for signing and preparing and validating the driver. When properly staged IT will promote to the Hosted environments.
- Promotes only go if there is a JIRA ticket assigned to it.
- Engineering does not update drivers regularly or proactively. They update only when the existing drivers don’t perform as expected as reported by PS
- Drivers are promoted to NEW first for testing before they go to PROD.
- Development or QA must test the driver in NEW . Once they have cleared it , they must request a promote to PROD via Jira.
- QA or Development will retest the driver once it is in PROD and then Close the ticket once everyone is satisfied.