Can the PrinterOn Enterprise solution data path be changed from the PrinterOn Configuration Manager? - c06244697
By default the PrinterOn Enterprise solution is configured with the data path set to C:\ProgramData\PrinterOn Corporation\PONData\PrintAnywhere\
This path can be changed at the time of installation but can also be changed after the solution has been installed by completing these steps:
- Login to the PrinterOn Configuration Manager.
- Select Advanced , then Components .
- Select Configure on the PrintAnywhere Server component.
- Select the Job Settings tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and change the path listed for the Server Data Storage .
- Select Apply Settings to commit the changes.
Applies to PrinterOn Enterprise 3.x and later.
From the job settings screen the data files can be migrated from the previous directory to the new directory specified.