Error 20906 generated while trying to start the PrinterOn email plugin service with MAPI connection - c06231872
While trying to start the PrinterOn Enterprise server PrintAnywhere Email Plugin component configured with MAPI connection generates the error message 20906 .
Steps to resolution:
- Validate that the Microsoft operating system that the PrintAnywhere service is running on is on the same domain as the Microsoft Exchange server; there are compatibility challenges with MAPI communicating with different domains.
- Validate that the user account used to create the mail profile is the same account used to run the PrinterOn PrintAnywhere service . The mail profiles are stored in the per user registry section so if the mail profile was created with one user it won't be accessible by PAS.
- Enable a different email protocol such as EWS or IMAP.
- Try to re-install the PrinterOn Enterprise solution .
- Upgrade the PrinterOn Enterprise solution to the latest release
Applies to PrinterOn Enterprise 3.x and older.