Error message: PAS00803: User validation error. Please contact the system administrator. - c06238040
Error Details: User does not have permission to use the printer they have submitted a job to.
- user is sending to a printer that has not been flagged for guest use.
- user is sending from an identified email address (ie. an internal user account) to a printer that is flagged for guest use.
the email inbox configuration is incorrect and the user is sending to the guest printer, but the printer name picked up by PrinterOn Enterprise is not the same as what the user submitted to.
Review this Article for details on mailbox setup.
bad guest printer configuration is in place
In rare cases, there is a very simple solution to this error:
- nable guest printing on all the printers.
- Then disable guest printing on all printers.
- Enable guest printing on the printers you want to be guest-enabled.
- Try submitting a job as a guest user to that printer again.