How to change the license file being used on the PrinterOn Enterprise solution - c06242758
Using the steps below will help the administrator of the PrinterOn Enterprise solution to change the licenses file being used, in the event of a change from POC to a full production licenses file.
To acquire the updated licenses file, please login to the PrinterOn.com web administration print site by going here: https://www.printeron.net/Page?PAGE=PrintspotLogin . If you don’t know the password, simply click the ‘forget password’ option and that will allow you to reset the password.
- On the main screen click on the option ‘Manage License’
- Select ‘Download’ which will allow you to download the updated licenses file with the new updates included (additional printers, or updated expiry date).
- Select 'Email License' which will send an email to the email account used to authenticated, the new updates should be included (additional printers, or updated expiry date).
- On the local machine login to the PrinterOn Configuration Manager
- Select the Licensing tab, then select ‘Update Licenses’
- Select the new licenses file that was downloaded or emailed, then confirm the changes to apply the new licenses file to the PrinterOn Configuration Manager
- Validate that the updates have been properly applied based on the new details of the new licenses file.
Applies to PrinterOn Enterprise 3.2.x and later.