How to change your PrinterOn Enterprise license after installing a Trial - c06758536
- Connect to PrinterOn.com web administration to access your Production License
- Select 'Manage Licenses'
- Select 'Download', then save the licenses file
- Open up the PrinterOn Configuration Manager on the machine where the PrinterOn solution is installed 5.Navigate to 'Home', then Licensing
- Navigate to 'Home', then Licensing
- Scroll to the bottom and select Update License
- Find the license file you just downloaded and select 'Open' to apply the license file
- Once applied, restart all services from the Services tab (no particular sequence )
- When all services are restarted, and all your components show as online, go to the Serial Numbers tab
- For all components shown under "Serial Numbers in Use", choose the Change button and select the appropriate serial number.
- Click Apply Settings
- Go to the Printers tab and Synchronize PDS, PDG and CPS and ensure all are successful
- You'll now need to move your virtual printers to the new PDS - click Link Printers on the Printers tab
- Select the PDS label that matches the label of the PDS in your Production License
- Move all your printers over to this new Serial Number and Apply settings
- Do one more synchronize of PDS from the Printers tab and you're done!
Applies to: PrinterOn Enterprise 3.x and later