How to configure a IPP printer on the machine hosting the PrinterOn Enterprise solution? - c06234286
Follow the steps below to configure IPP printer in PrinterOn Server
- Login to the PrinterOn Configuration Manager
- Click on "Printers" tab
Disable "Discovery" for the printer you want configure as an IPP printer by clicking on the green check.
- If "Discovery" is a red X then go to next step
- Click on the "Workflows" tab
- Within "Workflows" click on the "IPP and Native iOS Printing" tab
- Put a check to enable for the printer you want configure IPP printing
- Under "Printer Data Type" select "Rendered"
- Click on "Apply Settings" to commit changes
Applies to PrinterOn Enterprise 3.x and later. To add a IPP printer on a Microsoft Windows machine see Adding an IPP printer to the Microsoft Windows machine with credentials to authenticate to the PrinterOn Enterprise solution , to add a IPP printer on a MAC OSX machine see How to add a IPP printer on MAC machine .