How to configure automatic Print Delivery Station (PDS) synchronization on a remote PDS - c06617905
Using the steps included, the administrator of the PrinterOn Enterprise solution can configure automatic printer synchronization for the Print Delivery Station (PDS) installed on a remote machine
- Login to the PrinterOn Configuration Manager for the Print Delivery Station
- Select the Gear in the top right and select, settings
- Enter the Parent URI for the silo's parent CPS ( e.g. https://10.2.3.2:8057)
- Select 'Connect'
- Navigate to the Networking tab
- Update the Service URI to the parent CPS address (https://10.2.3.2/cps/rest) from (secure1.printeron.net)
- Select 'Apply Settings'
- Navigate to the Parent Configuration Manager
- Select Home, then General Settings
Confirm Print Delivery Station Printer Synchronization Settings:
- Synchronize default enabled
- Automatic Printer Synchronization enabled
- Synchronization Interval: 480 mins (this causes the synchronization occurs every 8 hours)
- Select Apply Settings to commit the changes
Applies to PrinterOn Enterprise 3.x and later. There is currently no ability to schedule the Print Delivery Station to synchronize at a particular time.