How to disable certain file types in the Print Anywhere Server (results in PAS100 error) - c06224376
Utilizing the steps below will allow the administrator of the PrinterOn Enterprise solution to disable certain file types from rendering.
- Launch the PrintAnywhere Config Tool.
- Go to Applications tab, then click the Formats tab.
- Click Microsoft Pocket Word.
- In the File Extensions field, clear PSD (or any other file you would like to restrict).
- Go to the PrintWhere tab.
- Change a value here and then change it back (this will just initiate the application to want to save changes).
- Click the Save button in the top left corner and then restart all services from the General tab.
- Submit another PSD file and it should now fail with the error message ' PAS00100: This type of file cannot be processed by your service '.
Applies to PrinterOn Enterprise 2.5 and older.