How to use the PrinterOn PrintWhere application for PrinterOn Public - c06241808
Using the steps below will provide some information on how to use the PrinterOn PrintWhere application for PrinterOn Public.
After the installation of the
application on the machine and the
application is launched using the icon on the desktop, this window appears:
To search for a printer, simply type the name or location of the printer in the '
' field then select Search
- Example: PrinterOn Lobby / Kitchener (city)
Refine the search for the printers by selecting the
- The History tab, provides a list of recently used printers
- The Search Results tab provides a list of the printers that were retrieved in the current search
To find the version of the
- Locate the version details from the programs and features menu on the Microsoft Windows machine
Select the '
' button on the bottom of the
- Need help with the PrinterOn PrintWhere application: select the '?' on the bottom of the PrintWhere Printer Manager (this opens up the user manual locally on the machine)
Applies to PrinterOn PrintWhere 6.x and later. Searching for printers can yield large amount of results, try to limit your search by typing unique values that will return less results. For more usage information please review the PrinterOn PrintWhere user guide available on the PrinterOn.com website.