Increase Java Memory for the PrinterOn Configuration Manager - c06226833
In an environment where multiple children components are connecting to a parent PrinterOn Configuration Manager, it is possible that the parent PrinterOn configuration Manager becomes unresponsive because it does not have enough memory to operate.
Utilizing the steps below will allow the administrator of the PrinterOn Enterprise solution to increase the amount of memory allotted to the parent PrinterOn Configuration Manager.
- Navigate to this default directory: C:\Program Files (x 86)\ PrinterOn Corporation\PrinterOn Server Install Manager\ ponconf -launcher
- Open up the PON Configuration Manager.exe by double clicking.
- On the Java tab.
- Configure the Initial memory pool and Maximum memory pool to 1024 (maximum is 1600, since the Java being used is only 32bit).
- Select Apply and then OK .
- Restart the PrinterOn Configuration Manager using the windows service panel.
Applies to PrinterOn Enterprise 4.x and later.