PAS00118 error when submitting print via through the Central Print Services - c06237427
This error typically appears when a licenses file from an entirely different service is uploaded to a PrinterOn Enterprise solution currently running another licenses file.
The PrinterOn Processing Server did not receive the updated serial number (from the new licenses file) and the PrinterOn Status server is rejecting the print job from the status server with the old serial number.
Steps to resolve:
While logged into the PrinterOn Configuration Manager:
- Navigate to Advanced.
- Select 'Clustering'.
- Select the problematic processing server from the list and select.
- Enter the correct serial number (based on the new licenses file).
- Select Apply settings to commit the changes.
- Restart the PrinterOn processing and status services.
- Try submitting a new print job and confirm the print job is successful without the error.
Applies to PrinterOn Enterprise 3.2.3 and later.