PrinterOn PrintWhere colour print jobs printing in B&W when using HP Colour driver - c06238682
Using the steps below the administrator of the PrinterOn Enterprise solution can configured the PrinterOn PrintWhere application to print in Color or Balack&White when using the HP Color print driver.
Change the drivers device type to reflect a colour device.
- Go to the Devices and Printers section.
- Go to Properties of your Plug-in (while the colour printer is the active one in PrintWhere.
- Go to Device Settings and scroll to the bottom to 'Device Type' and tell it its colour.
- Save changes and try a new print.
The Plug-ins can be recreated occasionally as part of a PrintAnywhere or PrintWhere Recovery processes so the Plug-in settings need to be reviewed if output starts arriving in monochrome again.
- Applies to PrinterOn PrintWhere 6.x and later.