PrintWhere installation appears to complete, but PrintWhere is not installed - c06238617
The installation appears to complete, but if you read the final screen of the installation wizard, an error is indicated. "The wizard was interrupted before PrintWhere 18.104.22.1684 could be completely installed. Please check log file for further... Your system has not been modified. To complete installation at another time, please run setup again."
This error typically appears when the Microsoft Windows firewall service is set to Manual or Disabled, and the service was not running during the installation.
Complete these steps to resolve the issue:
- Ensure the Microsoft Windows Firewall service is running on the machine and set to automatic
- Run the PrintWhere driver installer again
- Reboot machine if prompted
- Confirm PrintWhere 6.1 is shown as a Windows printer within Control Panel
- Disable the Microsoft Windows Firewall if required within the environment
Figure : Example of the error message in the installer:
Applies to PrintWhere 6.1.0 and higher. Has been resolved and fix will be included in the next PrintWhere release after 22.214.171.1240.