PWC4506: The service is temporarily unavailable - error writing to disk. - c06234282
Error message received while trying to submit a request through the PrinterOn Enterprise solution: PWC4506: The service is temporarily unavailable - error writing to disk.
- Validate that the Print Delivery Station (PDS) is accurately defined within the printer configurations and Output settings
- Validate that the system where the PrinterOn Enterprise solution is installed does in fact have enough space on the C: / D: / E: drive (whatever drive the software is installed on), or the drive used to host the solution and components
- If the Print Delivery Hub (PDH) is being used, validate that the PDH is online and accessible from the machine hosting the Print Anywhere Services.
Open a folder on the machine and manually navigate to the directory Programdata\PrinterOn Corporation\PONData\PrintWhere 6.1
- It's possible that the service account does not have access to open this folder and log the errors that are required or launch PrintWhere to be able to render the document, provide full access to this folder for the service account.
- Restart the Print Anywhere processing and status services
- Resubmit the print requests again.
- If all the configurations are correct, try restarting the machine then try submitting the print request again
Applies to PrinterOn Enterprise 3.x and later