Server Error When browsing for printers via Enterprise tab in the PrinterOn mobile application - c06238147
"Server Error" When browsing for printers using the 'Enterprise' button on the PrinterOn mobile appication for iOS or Android.
Server tests successful using the "Test Service" button.
- Update the PrinterOn Enterprise solution license file to reflect the server’s IP address or DNS name rather than the default loopback address.
- Login to PrinterOn.com
- Select the Service Details Tab.
Scroll to the bottom and change the loop back address listed in the '
' filed with the IP address or DNS name of the service.
Ensure the address you put in here is an address you can access from the mobile device (you can try by going to the browser on the mobile device and try accessing the address, it should resolve).
- Save settings.
- Select the ' Manage License ' option.
- Select ' Download ' to download the licenses file, then save it on the machine.
- Login to the PrinterOn Configuration Manager .
- Select the ' Licensing ' tab.
- Scroll to the bottom and select ' Update License ', complete the wizard to apply the settings.
- On the mobile device using the PrinterOn mobile application and try searching for the printer again.
Applies to PrinterOn Enterprise 4.x and later.