Test connectivity from a Print Delivery Station to the PrinterOn Cloud Print Delivery Hub - c06642330
- Log in to the PDS PrinterOn Configuration Manager eg. https://192.168.1.18:8057
Navigate to the 'Networking' tab, scroll to the middle and select Edit next to the remote listener
- If this option is not seen, Advanced View need to be enabled
- Select the 'Test Remote Listener' button to confirm connectivity to the cloud service is operational
- Scroll to the Check Jobs Service section and select the 'Test Check jobs service'
Troubleshooting test failures
Verify connectivity from the Windows machine to the
cloud by visiting https://spool5.printeron.net. This should display an XML response if successful
- If SSL is disabled on either the Remote Listener or Check Jobs Service configuration, enable it and test again
- The PDH password may have been modified after installation (it is set correctly upon successful Import). To reset this configuration, go to the Import Data tab and Reset Settings. A fresh import will now be needed using PrinterOn.com administrator credentials, and a re-configuration of the Output Destination on the Printers tab once Import is complete.