Trying to upload a new/updated license is failing. - c06234657
While trying to apply a new/updated licenses file to the PrinterOn Enterprise solution results in failures.
If there are multiple PrinterOn Configuration Managers installed with parent and child connections the errors might be occurring due to connectivity failures.
Steps to resolution:
- Identify the connectivity issues based on firewall or network port connectivity troubleshooting.
Manually update the licenses file by replacing the current licenses file located here by default:
- Stop the PON Configuration Manager service.
- Rename the license file you want to upload to "license.ini".
- Replace the existing license.ini in C:\ProgramData\PrinterOn Corporation\Configurator
- Start the configuration manager service again.
Applies to PrinterOn Enterprise 3.x and later.