What happens when an On-Premise Enterprise license reaches its expiry date? - c06229999
As of PrinterOn Enterprise 4.x, when using an OnPremise license file, the solution becomes unsupported for upgrades or changes at the time and date indicated in the license's "End" value. To confirm your license is a On-Premise one, review your license file for the " DeploymentMode " value.
Actions after license's End date has passed:
- Solution is available to use as before, but software version cannot be updated
- Services continue to run
- A watermark is displayed when logged into the PrinterOn Configuration Manager which states the service is "unsupported/unlicensed" at this time.
To apply updated license file after expiry:
- Log in to PrinterOn Configuration Manager
- Navigate to the Licensing tab
- Choose Update License
- Browse to your license file with a valid End date
- Click Yes if prompted
- The license will apply and you'll be prompted to restart all your PrinterOn services
- Go to the Services tab and Restart each component
- It may take a few minutes for all services to start up again
Applies to PrinterOn Enterprise 4.x and later.