What happens when an On-Premise Enterprise Proof Of Concept (POC) license reaches its Expiry date? - c06243095
When using a Proof of Concept (POC) license file to install PrinterOn Enterprise using the On-Premise Deployment mode, the solution becomes inactive at the time and date indicated in the license's "End" value.
To confirm your license is an POC, review your license file for the "Category" value.
Actions after license's End date has passed:
- Solution is no longer available to use in any capacity.
- When logging into PrinterOn Configuration Manager you will be prompted for a new license.
- Windows Services (except the PON Configuration Manager service) are automatically Disabled from starting up.
- Even if an administrator manually starts the disabled PrinterOn services, they will be disabled again as soon as they are started.
To apply an updated license file after expiry:
- Log in to PrinterOn Configuration Manager.
- You will be prompted immediately to upload a new license.
- Browse to your license file with a valid End date.
- Click Yes if prompted.
- The license will apply and you'll be brought to the Home page of the PrinterOn Configuration Manager.
- It may take a few minutes for all services to start up, but they will all start automatically after applying the license.
Applies to PrinterOn Enterprise 3.x and later.